You’re the real stars of the NTC. Connect with colleagues or just stop by anytime to relax. Comfy couches and Wi-Fi make this the perfect place to sit down to chat with a colleague or two. Details on activities and events taking place inside specific lounges will be listed online at http://myntc.nten.org/home.
The Attendee Lounges are brought to you by:
TechSoup Global lounge activities
- DonorPerfect Fundraising Software (Room: Jefferson)
- Phase2 (Room: Jackson)
- TechSoup Global (Room: Johnson)
8am-10am - IT Office Hours: Get Office365 and Expert Technology Advice
10am-11am - New LightCMS and TribeHR NetSuite Donations at TechSoup: Find out how to get a discounted
content management system, online store, HRIS, recruiting or performance management software
11am-12pm - Mobile Impact Forum: Come hear how BetterWorld Wireless will serve nonprofits & transform the mobile industry
12pm-1:30pm - IT Office Hours: Get Office365 and Expert Technology Advice Phase 2: The Open Atrium Collaboration Lounge
The collaboration lounge is all about just that, collaboration for nonprofits! Come learn how Open Atrium, the powerful and flexible open source collaboration software can help make collaboration easier and more effective for board meetings, volunteer management, events, and even community engagement!
Come to the collaboration lounge for: Open Atrium demos; collaboration resources tailored to your organization; expert advice on how to organize your teams, knowledge and assets to improve your organizations collaboration efforts; discuss collaboration challenges and needs with representatives from similar organizations; and grab some sweet Open Atrium swag!
DonorPerfect Fundraising Software Lounge
Stop by and learn the benefits of having all your constituent data organized into one unified and easy to use donor database.
- Learn more about how nonprofits can use donor management & fundraising software
- Talk to other attendees about their experience with fundraising software and get answers to your questions
- Speak with our expert to see how software can help your nonprofit get organized
- Learn how to use one database as a platform to integrate a complete fundraising solution